2nd Annual Evviva Urban Challenge!
Classes are closed on Saturday while we race around the city! Participants need to be at Evviva by 10:30am! Race starts at 11am and will last around 2-3 hours (depending on how awesome you are)
*Team names and costumes encouraged, but remember, it is going to be 98 degrees on Saturday so please be prepared!*
Teams need to bring:
- Active clothes and a change of clothes if you want. (Prepare to get wet and dirty)
- Running shoes
- Camera phone (or digital will do)
- Water bottles
- Back pack
- Spending money
- 10 cans for Food for Lane County (as a team)
- Evviva cup!
- Free Unlimited Monthly membership for your team
- Chocolate milk
- Hutch’s gift certificate
- Johnny Ocean’s dinner for two!
- BBQ Chicken, green salad, fruit, and potato salad.
MAKE SURE YOU LOOK OVER THESE INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY AND ASK QUESTIONS BEFORE SATURDAY!